Damn, sorry, did not see that its the same link Guillaume posted a few days back... *insertanimatedgifofyellowballhittingitshead* Anyway, since people criticized the survey: I did not find anything suspicious, the questions looked fine to me, I did not think the answers were manipulative and the survey did not take long - so I add my voice to Guillaume's suggesting you invest 5 minutes of your time... :-)