Hi Alexey,

thank you for the information, I have created an issue for full Groovy 2.5 support.

Cheers,
mg

On 29.05.2018 11:44, Алексей Афанасьев wrote:
Hi! Partial support for 2.5.0 was announced in 2017.2 <https://www.jetbrains.com/idea/whatsnew/#v2017-2-groovy-250>, but there are several features without proper handling still, for example @NamedParam. I think we will take a look at them soon.

Alexey Afanasiev.

    Since the Groovy 3.0 ticket
    (https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-188050
    <https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-188050>) just got
    updated (thanks to everyone who voted): Do we know what the status
    for Groovy 2.5.0 IntelliJ support is ?
    The release is around the corner and has some major new features
    (http://groovy-lang.org/releasenotes/groovy-2.5.html
    <http://groovy-lang.org/releasenotes/groovy-2.5.html>) which
    require Intellisense support -  do we need a ticket for that (to
    speed things up), Daniil, or is support already underway ?-)
    Cheers,
    mg