Hi,

does anyone allready have experience compiling a Groovy project under IntelliJ and OpenJDK 10 ? We are currently using OpenJDK 8 and would need to evaluate (if possible) if our Groovy framework has any problems building & running under OpenJDK 10. We are using IntelliJ modules as our build system, and with OpenJDK 10 the Groovy build throws an internal compiler error that NotesException requires a base class from the java.corba module, which can no longer be found. Is there a (quick) way to make Groovy code module compatible under IntelliJ 2018.1.5 ?

Cheers,
mg