*mg: *Yes, I saw that it's working, but still,

groovy should add sugar to java instead of removing support of working code
in java as:
String text= "0"+"1" +
"2"
+"3";

Which I'm getting error:
javax.script.ScriptException: groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No
signature of method: java.lang.String.positive() is applicable for argument
types: () values: []
Possible solutions: notify(), tokenize(), size(), size()

Can I open a bug in groovy for this?