I'm working on a new installer <https://github.com/keeganwitt/groovy-wix>
for Windows using WIX <http://wixtoolset.org/> to create an MSI installer,
which should be more robust for things like altering environment variables
and make it easier to do corporate installations.

I'm a total noob when it comes to Windows Installer and WIX, so I'm sure
I've done some dumb things, but I hacked together a basic working installer
this weekend.  I've put the initial version of the installer here
<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w2giakqb2jcc82e/AAB_gqvCvzOU1t-2dRlV4yBoa?dl=0>.
Your feedback is appreciated.

Some things I'm still thinking about or working on:

   - The start menu shortcuts for documentation don't go into a subfolder,
   I'm not sure why.
   - Heat will generate new GUIDs for the binaries and docs folders every
   time the project is built -- I'm not sure if that's the correct thing to do.
   - Would you ever want to set GROOVY_HOME without adding to PATH?  Or add
   to PATH without setting GROOVY_HOME?  Currently the installer groups these
   together in a single feature.
   - We should use registry entries to remember which features the user
   selected to install, so those are automatically selected during upgrades.
   - Desktop shortcuts.
   - Quick launch shortcuts.  I don't think people use these much anymore,
   but I can throw them in -- maybe disabled by default?
   - Should I create an exe version of the installer as well as the msi?

-Keegan