The Windows installer for Groovy 2.5.7 is now available from Bintray:
https://bintray.com/groovy/Distributions/Windows-Installer/groovy-2.5.7-installer
.

The Windows installer for Groovy 3.0.0-beta-1 is now available from
Bintray:
https://bintray.com/groovy/Distributions/download_file?file_path=groovy-3.0.0-beta-1-installer.exe
.

These are also the first releases where I've published a preview of Windows
Installers created with the WiX Toolset.  I invite you to try them out and
provide any feedback you might have.  It's my intention to eventually
replace the current NSIS-based installer with this installer.  I believe it
to be reasonably stable.  I've personally been using these instead of the
NSIS based installer for a while now.  Here are the links to those
installers:
3.0.0-beta-1:
https://bintray.com/groovy/Distributions/download_file?file_path=groovy-3.0.0-beta-1+%28preview+installer%29.msi
2.5.7:
https://bintray.com/groovy/Distributions/download_file?file_path=groovy-2.5.7+%28preview+installer%29.msi

Be aware that you need to fully uninstall the NSIS based Groovy
installation before installing with an MSI installer.

-Keegan