From: Dimitar Vassilev <dimitar.vassi...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, February 17, 2020 at 11:13 AM
To: <users@groovy.apache.org>
Subject: handling shell pipelines in Jenkins 2.164.3

Greeting fellows,

can anyone point me how to handle shell pipelines in Jenkins 2.164.3

I'm having a problem with the following sample code

stage('inject full build'){
  steps{
    script {
      sh "#!/usr/bin/env bash \n" +
         "clearmake setview -exec 'clearmake -k full' ${VIEW} | awk -F '<|>'
'NR ==2 { print $2 } ' > foo.txt"
             }
          }
     }

The objective is to record the build id injected into the build queue and
monitor the build status later with LSF bjobs command options. when I put the
above syntax I get an error message like

unexpected syntax error near unexpected token `|`

Any pointers will be appreciated.

Best regards,

Dimitar