User scripts were coded Beanshell, I try to migrate to Groovy ...
________________________________
From: Alessio Stalla <alessiosta...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 11:16
To: users@groovy.apache.org <users@groovy.apache.org>
Subject: Re: please help : GroovyCastException: why ?

If the user scripts are already existing, which version of Groovy were they
targeting? I've seen this behavior (of treating identifiers starting with an
uppercase letter as potential class names) for my entire life as a Groovy
developer, which started several years ago.

On Tue, 25 Feb 2020 at 10:19, Mickaël SALMON