According to Groovy 3.0 release notes: (
https://groovy-lang.org/releasenotes/groovy-3.0.html#Groovy3.0releasenotes-GDKimprovements
)

"Groovy adds many extension methods to existing Java classes. In Groovy 3,
about 80 new such extension methods were added. We highlight just a few
here: ..."

I need the complete list of such new methods that didn't exists in 2.5.x
branch. Where I can find it (Google is not helping me :/ )?

Motivation: I developed a groovy extension library (
https://gitlab.com/intellisrc/groovy-extend) with methods that I often use
which Groovy doesn't have. I'm about to update it to use Groovy 3.0.3, but
I would like to remove any method that is already implemented in Groovy.

Thanks!