It’s doing what you programmed it to do.

You’re doing a “println” on the first arg (args.one), then a print on the
second arg (args.two.

So on your first 2 calls…

f(one: “string”, two: false), prints

     string (the line fieed in println)

     false (no linefeed)

then f(one: “string”, two: true), prints

                                        string (linefeed)

      true

So if you combine the outputs, it’s indeed

     string (the line fieed in println)

     false (print, no linefeed) string (linefeed)

      true

So. w/o the explanations,  looks exactly what you have

     string

     false string

     true