Announcement: it is now possible to write Groovy contents in
Programming-Idioms :)

The editing form looks like this:
[image: image.png]
- the yellow parts are mandatory
- the green parts are what makes a great implementation, and it does take
more effort to write. The demo can be e.g. a link to runnable code in
the Groovy
web console <https://groovyconsole.appspot.com/>.
- if the code was copied from another source, please do paste the source
URL in "Original attribution". The source needs to be compatible with
CC-BY-SA <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CC-BY-SA>.
- the Imports box is needed for any import that is not implicit. Write the
full lines, not just the package names. If there are several ways
<https://groovy-lang.org/structure.html#_imports> to import, then choose
the one you feel more idiomatic.
- if you wrote the contribution yourself, then it becomes CC-BY-SA and
other folks on the internet can reuse your contribution for their own
projects.

Thanks again for this warm welcome in the Groovy community :)

Valentin
Twitter : @val_deleplace