Unfortunately no. Not sure how to address it because it seems a type
conversion problem in the `MacOSXmenuBar`

```
    menu(text: 'File', mnemonic: 'F') {
        menuItem(newFileAction, icon:null)
        menuItem(newWindowAction, icon:null)
        menuItem(openAction, icon:null)
        separator()
        menuItem(saveAction, icon:null)
        menuItem(saveAsAction, icon:null)
        separator()
        menuItem(printAction, icon:null)
    }
```

it should be

```
menu(text: 'File', mnemonic: 'F' as char)
```