Hi Anton,

could you please point out to me the concepts you mention in a private email ? It still seems to me that what I said was right, see for instance: https://wiki.c2.com/?AlanKaysDefinitionOfObjectOriented

Cheers,
mg

(Many of these topics are quite old, and things which are no big deal now definitely were back then, such as the fact that C++ is not a TRUE OO language, since calls are only virtual if the method carries that explicit keyword  - a useless design decision from my experience, yes (I remember trying to find a case where non-virtual calls actually gave a performance advantage in my C++ game engine back in 2000, and just could not construct a real world example), but at the same time not that big a deal in practice (why the much younger language of  C# uses the same concept remains puzzling, though.))