Hi,
Try add jcenter do repos in build.gradle and it works for 0.7.2
I have:

plugins {
    id 'groovy'
}

group 'org.example'
version '1.0-SNAPSHOT'

repositories {
    jcenter()
    mavenCentral()
}

dependencies {
    implementation 'org.codehaus.groovy:groovy-all:3.0.6'
    implementation 'org.codehaus.groovy.modules.http-builder:http-builder:0.7.2'
}

Regards,

Mariusz