Hi there,

is it possible to not escape Unicode when prettyPrinting Json?
I can use `JsonGenerator.Options.disableUnicodeEscaping`, but this only gives me a one-line String without indentation. As soon as I try to use `JsonOutput.prettyPrint()` or `JsonBuilder.toPrettyString()`, all special chars get escaped again.

(I know it's technically the same, but this Json should be as Human-readable as possible.)

I guess I could work around it by un-escaping the file after prettyPrinting – how would I do that?

paul
--
typed with Neo 2 -- an ergonomically optimized keyboard layout
for German, English, programming, and science