Hello Groovy users

I am using Groovy 3.0.5

   - I have a file A.groovy and B.groovy. B depends on A
   - I have ast transformations that add annotations to methods in A
   (specifically an annotation with a list expression that contains other
   annotations)
   - I compile A.groovy using the loadClass and then compile B.groovy again
   with load class. When I inspect a method call to A(using the method target
   field inside method call expression), I see only null values for the
   annotations I added
   - If I compiled B.groovy and have it automatically detect A.groovy, I
   see the right values for my annotations (no nulls)

Any idea why this is happening?

Thank you & Regards