I don't know if it will make any difference but assuming you are not using
ASTBuilder, there is a little experiment you could try.

I'd rename "groovy-astbuilder-4.0.0.jar" in your "lib" folder to something
like "groovy-astbuilder-4.0.0.jar.bak" and see if that makes any
difference. Just a total guess but that's the only place in the Groovy
codebase I could find using the "importPackages" name.

Cheers, Paul.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>