Hello!

I have one problem who gives me headache.

I have one website, let say:    site.com

I have one subdomain:  subdomain.site.com

I will do into browser two types of requests:

1. http://subdomain.site.com        the url should stay as is it (no
redirection) but the internal processing should load file index.php from
site root (URL:  www.site.com/index.php); so in file paths terms should
load index.php from the parent of subdomain folder

2. http://subdomain.site.com/parameter         the url should stay as is
it (no redirection) but the internal processing should load file
index.php?p=parameter from site root (URL:  www.site.com/index.php); so
in file paths terms should load index.php from the parent of subdomain
folder

How it should look main .htaccess then ? I mean RewriteRule, RewriteCond
aso...

Best regards,
Cristian Bichis