For the purposes of testing a heavy load situation, I'd like to configure one of my apache web servers to intentionally respond slow to a request.

Is anyone aware of some type of apache sleep or delay configuration that will easily allow me to configure this? For example, tell apache to wait 10 seconds before responding to any request.

Thanks,
Jim Albert