Hi everyone!
I'd like to know if anyone succeeded in declaring own loadbalancer methods. I'm
not able to find the error since I adapted the major part from the original.
My error is:
ProxySet: unknown lbmethod lbmethod=byfoobar
I changed the mod_proxy_balancer.c three times, as required:
I added my function:
static proxy_worker *find_best_byfoobar(proxy_balancer *balancer, request_rec
*r)
I added the struct:
static const proxy_balancer_method byfoobar =
{
"byfoobar",
&find_best_byfoobar,
NULL
};
And I finally registered it by inserting:
ap_register_provider(p, PROXY_LBMETHOD, "byfoobar", "0", &byfoobar);
in the
static void ap_proxy_balancer_register_hook(apr_pool_t *p)
Very strange, since I did everything exactly in the same way as it had been
done for the built-in methods.
Hoping that I'm posting to the right list
and
Thanks in advance,
Florian Schröder
--
Computer Bild Tarifsieger! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 ¿/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
" from the digest: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]