On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 7:45 PM, Devraj Mukherjee<[email protected]> wrote: > Hi all, > > I am using mod_proxy to reverse proxy content from another web server. > I have assigned the root of the web server as the root of the > mod_proxy setup, such as > > ProxyPass / http://sourceserver.local/ > <Location /> > ProxyPassReverse / > </Location> > > I would like make an exception and serve some local content at the URL > /forms/ (the content is locally available on the reverse proxy). I > have tried serving this via the Alias directive but have failed.
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_proxy.html#proxypass | The ! directive is useful in situations where you don't want to reverse-proxy a subdirectory, e.g. | ProxyPass /mirror/foo/i ! | ProxyPass /mirror/foo http://backend.example.com -- Eric Covener [email protected] --------------------------------------------------------------------- The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project. See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] " from the digest: [email protected] For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
