> -----Original Message-----
> From: ricardo13 [mailto:[email protected]] 
> Sent: Wednesday, 09 September, 2009 09:31
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [us...@httpd] Apache 64 bit ?
> 
> 
> 
> William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> > 
> > ricardo13 wrote:
> >> 
> >> I saw this  http://www.blackdot.be/?inc=apache/binaries site .
> >> And I have a server with Core 2 Quad (64 bits).
> > 
> > You still haven't mentioned an operating system.
> > 
> > Ubuntu Server 32bits.
> > I think I change for Ubuntu Server 64bits
> > 
> > Ricardo
> > 

Why would you not get the Apache binaries from Ubuntu?  They have 32 and 64 bit 
binaries available through apt/aptitude/synaptic/whatever.

After you switch to the 64 bit version, just `apt-get install apache2`
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
   "   from the digest: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to