Hello,
I am looking for a way to grant authenticated users access to a directory
matching their username and denying access to all other directories.
The idea is that I have dozens of WebDAV and need a way to avoid putting a
directive like
<Directory /var/www/webdav/user999>
Require user user999
</Directory>
into my configuration for each user which has become painful to maintain.
A search in the mailinglist archive turned up a similar question:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.user/39622 The proposed solution
does not quite do it form me because I need to maintain my existing URL scheme
where each user is assigned a separate directory for access.
Is there some other solution for automatically granting authenticated users
access to "their" individual directory?
Regards,
Johann
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
" from the digest: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]