On 29.06.10 16:52, Michel Bulgado wrote:
> Reviewing the messages I found Logwatch who have tried to use my server
> through the same mod_proxy to connect to other servers or sites.
>
> Connection attempts using mod_proxy:
[...]
> the question is, should I be alarmed, because I fail to interpret if
> they could use mod_proxy to connect to these sites?

there are many hacked, misowned machines on internet who repeatedly try to
find any holes. You can ignore them, block the, or notify IP space
maintainers but you shouldn't care unless they succeed, in which case it
means you have to close a security hole...

REALITY.SYS corrupted. Press any key to reboot Universe.