After a system upgrade, I'm unable to start the Apache server anymore.
Using the following command to start Apache server 'httpd -f
/opt/csvn/data/conf/httpd.conf -k start' , I got the following error:
httpd: Syntax error on line 20 of /opt/csvn/data/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load
/opt/csvn/lib/modules/mod_include.so into server:
/opt/csvn/lib/modules/mod_include.so: undefined symbol: ap_escape_html2

I'm not sure what to do with the undefined symbol: ap_escape_html2

Running on FC5 and httpd-2.2.0-5.1.2.

Thanks in advance.  Any help is appreciated.
Mary Wang