At 04:48 PM 1/13/2012 -0300, you wrote:
Thanks a lot to everyone who help me to solve the problem.
I had installed phpmyadmin and they used it to attack my server.
I found this in /var/log/httpd/access_log

Was your compile of apache2 "prefork" or "worker"? And could you be a little more explicit with what you found in your logs (without compromising security?)

I'm interested because I have a "worker" compile of 2.2.17 that I will shortly be changing either to FastCGI or prefork, because of php that requires libapache2-mod-php5, which in turn depends on apache2-mpm-prefork (> 2.0.52) and apache2-mpm-itk.

tnx - paul