Hi all,

I'm Santiago from Paris, France, new subscriber to this mailing list.
Hope I will be of some help even though I just completed today my very
first compilation of Apache HTTP from source.

So as I said, I just compiled Apache HTTP from source.
It's working fine so I'm very happy and proud.

Now I'm trying to chroot Apache so I added the directive *ChrootDir /var/www
* in */usr/local/httpd-2.4.4/conf/httpd.conf*.
Then Apache HTTP fails with the message *libgcc_s.so.1 must be installed
for pthread_cancel to work*.
I found various solutions where people just copy the library into the jail
and I tested it and it works.

But what I would like to do is to *re-compile Apache so that it includes
the library into the standalone program*.
How is that possible?

Thanks for your help.

*Santiago DIEZ*