From: v.dam...@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 15:24:59 +0200
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Apache Virtual Host Config issue

Hi Ammar,
if Apache is running on a windows server may be you have a problem with your
firewall.Try to shut it down temporarily.
And don't trust your browser, in many cases it could cache http answers, dns
answers and even negative answers.

Just to be sure you are able to reach your server, you should try from command
line a tool like curl or wget.Even telnet could be used if you know how to do
it.
This should work:

curl -vv -I 211.80.39.244:8080