Hi everyone,

I have configured apache to authentify users over ldap (module :
mod_ldap.so, mod_authnz_ldap.so, AuthBasicProvider ldap).

For redundancy, I have several ldap servers that are synchronized between
them.

I also have configured ldap discovery service based on DNS srv records:

$ dig +noall +answer _ldap._tcp.example.fr srv

returns the list of ldap servers can respond to an ldap request :

   _ldap._tcp.example.fr. 172800 IN    SRV    20 0 389 ldap02.example.fr.
   _ldap._tcp.example.fr. 172800 IN    SRV    10 0 389 ldap01.example.fr.

Is there any way to honor SRV records and to use them in apache
configuration to discover ldap service rather than hardcoding the list
of ldap servers in "AuthLDAPUrl" ?

Thanks for any help on that issue,

---
Olivier