On Sat, Jun 27, 2015 at 3:04 PM, James Moe <ji...@sohnen-moe.com> wrote:

>   Here is the access_log entry:
> 192.168.69.115 - - [27/Jun/2015:14:45:22 -0700] "GET
> /clickcart/?app=ecom&ns=catshow&ref=books HTTP/1.1" 200 30062
>
>   It looks like "%r" is already part of the default LogFormat. (Is
> there a way to see what that format is?)

That's the "Common Log Format" (see
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/mod_log_config.html). I stopped
using it so long ago because of its braindead timestamp format (among other
bogosities) that I forgot the default used "%r".

>   The presence of "/clickcart/" implies that the rewrite section was
> ignored, and the fallback "Redirect /catalog/
> https://sma-v3.sma.com/clickcart/"; was invoked.

Say what? You said earlier that other rewrite rules in the same section
were working. It was just this one rule that wasn't working. Which is it?

At this point you should probably include your entire .htaccess and
httpd.conf files (stripped of anything sensitive like paths to security
certificates) as attachments.

--
Kurtis Rader