On Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 3:02 PM, Zimmi <zimm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There are in your .htaccess file 2 instructions "RewriteEngine": the first
> states "on", the second states "off". They are around your rewrite rules,
> so I try to guess that  you meant to switch the rewrite engine on, do the
> rewrite, and then switch it off. But, afaik the last instruction wins and
> disables the rewrite engine: no action and no logging...
> Remove the second one or comment it, and let us know.

 Argh! I was helping James in the earlier thread and should have caught
that.

James, keep in mind that in a given context (e.g., a .htaccess file) all of
the directives are parsed and processed before being applied to the current
request. So, as Zimmi points out, having more than one RewriteEngine
doesn't make any sense. The same is true for RewriteBase.

--
Kurtis Rader