Hi everyone,

We are suddenly having the following problem on several of our servers, and
I have not been able to find a solution on the internet that has resolved
it.  Our configuration is the following.

Apache httpd 2.2.3 running on RHEL5
Tomcat 7, also running on RHEL5

When we try to upload a file bigger than a few megabytes, we get the
following error:

The requested resource
/dse/submissions/100103040/add_file
does not allow request data with POST requests, or the amount of data
provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit

I've tried to figure out what the maximum size file is, but the problem
will occur on a file, and then we try the same file a few minutes later and
it works.

I tried setting LimitRequestBody to 0, which I believe is the default
anyway, but it had no effect either way.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Thanks,

Larry Cohen