On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 9:48 PM, Ravikiran Chaulwar <
ravikiran.chaul...@elab.abudhabi.ae> wrote:

> We are planning to upgrade our apache web server in production from 2.2.15
> to 2.2.24. According to the documentation below steps are described -
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/install.html
>

> [snip]
>

> Unfortunately we could not find config.nice in our web server directory or
> machine. Could you please let us know any other feasible solutions to
> achieve this challenge.

Those directions are only applicable to building the Apache web server from
source code. It sounds as if you intend to update the binary version of
Apache web server on your system. In which case the answer is that you do
not need to change or update your configuration. Minor version changes to a
program should never require changes to the run-time configuration of the
program. As far as I know the Apache httpd project adheres to that rule.

--
Kurtis Rader