On Sun, Oct 11, 2015 at 4:37 PM, VELIDANDI, RAMAKRISHNA <
ramakrishna.velida...@unilever.com> wrote:

> Please help with your recommendation/suggestions to resolve.

Does the file /data/apache/patch2.2/lib/libaprutil-1.so exist? Do the other
share object pathnames exist? If they exist run the "file" command against
them and the httpd binary. Are they all the same architecture? Especially,
are they all 32 or 64 bit binaries? If they're 64-bit binaries does the
system you're trying to run them on support 64-bit binaries?
--
Kurtis Rader