At 12:28 AM 2/22/2016 -0700, ch...@adamstelecom.com wrote:
To whomever may be able to help,

I am fairly new to Apache. I have begun developing a CRM software for my company, and chose Linux as my platform. I have been running Apache for several months, in its basic form, while developing. I went online tonight and bought an SSL certificate from GoDaddy, and went to install it. It seems pretty straight forward, and I have plenty of experience with IIS and SSL. However, I can not seem to get it to work. I have added my files to /etc/pki/tls/certs/ folder, and my key to the /etc/pki/tls/private folder. I have opened firewalld port for https. But I continue to get an error in Chrome of "ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR". So I am not sure what is going on...

FWIW using Firefox 38.3 ESR, your login page works on port 80; forcing https results in: "Secure Connection Failed An error occurred during a connection to tracss.adamstelecom.com. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. (Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)"

Googling that error finds a multitude of suggestions....

Best -- Paul

Below is my ssl.conf file: [snip]