Debian 8 (Jessie?) Apache version is 2.4.10 which would suggest your error is in the Order Allow, Deny area..

Should just be:

Requireall granted

see:

https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/upgrading.html
On 2017-01-19 04:34 PM, David Miranda Aragón wrote:

Good morning.
I am looking for help on apache2 in debian 8, as I am trying to mount a website, which in debian 7 worked bin, but now in debian 8 it does not work for me.
But below I leave the configuration of my virtualhost

<VirtualHost *: 80>
     ServerName ftp.domain
     ServerAdmin webmaster @ domain
     DocumentRoot "/ srv / ftp"

     AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
     DirectoryIndex /httpdirindex/httpdirindex.php
     RemoveHandler .php .phps .pl .cgi

     ErrorLog logs / ftp.domain-error.log
     CustomLog logs / ftp.domain-access.log common
     ErrorDocument 404 /httpdirindex/httpdirindex.php

     <Directory "/ srv / ftp">
         Options FollowSymLinks MultiViews
         Order Allow, Deny
         Allow From All
     </ Directory>
</ VirtualHost>

Is that I want to beautify my ftp that is mounted in apache with a utility called httpdirindex that is written in php5