Hi Eric, thank you.

I'm not expert, I did not understand what to do... Regarding logs, I
defined:

<VirtualHost *:443>
    ServerAdmin fabio.gerv...@centrometeo.com
    DocumentRoot /home/web/centrometeo.com
    ServerName centrometeo.com
    ErrorLog logs/https-centrometeo.com-error_log
    CustomLog logs/https-centrometeo.com-access_log common
</VirtualHost>

So, using differents name/files, but after a few attempts to access via
https, empty files were created, so there is nothing in the logs.

Fabio.