I would suggest removing "<IfModule mod_php7.c>" from your configuration.
It is possible mod_php7 is not actually loaded and you have some other part
of your configuration that is setting the handler for .php files.
If you remove "<IfModule" and the module isn't loaded, you will get an
error message instead of having HTTPD ignore the configuration.

"<IfModule" is sometimes considered a security risk. If it is critical that
you have php code be processed instead of downloaded, you shouldn't let the
server start if there is no php handler.

- Y