Hi Travis,
I see you mentioned on StackOverflow that your question is resolved (extra
virtual hosts in the configuration meant you weren't reaching to correct
host).

One recommendation based on the config you posted there: Don't use
<IfModule mod_ssl.c> if it is critical to you that your site is available
over ssl (or similar for any other module you need).
<IfModule > is great if you don't know anything about the server where your
code is actually going to run, but not necessarily when you control the
server.
If your SSL configuration is inside <IfModule > and for some reason mod_ssl
isn't loaded, you will not get an error message when you run a config check
(highly recommended before reloading/restarting the service) that SSL (or
other module) isn't loaded.
You would rather know that.

- Y