Hello,

I'm struggling with my reverse proxy setup using apache. Apache does the
TLS termination and forwards the requests to a dotnet core service on
localhost. The service responds to all requests with HTTP 200 (verified
using tcpdump) but with "Transfer-Encoding: /chunked".
/

If I enable the option "AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/json"
in apache, the forwarded response gets compressed but sometimes (not for
every requests) changes to HTTP 206 (partial content). This does not
happen if the option is not set.

Could this be a configuration error on my side or is it a bug in Apache,
mod_deflate or mod_proxy?

I'm running an apache 2.4.33 on Ubuntu 18.04
Please let me know if you need further information.

Thanks for your help.
René