Zitat von Mahmood Naderan <nt_mahm...@yahoo.com.invalid>:
Now, when I open https://w.x.y.z in the browser, I get>>>An error occurred during a connection to w.x.y.z. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible >length. Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

Excuse me... Isn't there any idea?

what's in the logs of your httpd server? Any errors reported during httpd startup and/or your accesses?

Another guess: what do you see in the browser if you try to access http://w.x.y.z:443 (so actually trying to access your "SSL site" via regular HTTP)? I believe to remember having seen that error when the server spat out regular HTTP.

Regards,