Hi Sander,

Nice to meet you. Based on your response here, you seem to be more educated
with respect to web security and SSLs. I’m working on developing a startup
that eliminates the difficulty obtaining and installing SSL certs. The
process is overly complicated and ripe for disruption.

If this is something of interest to you, please send me your LinkedIn url
and/or CV and some good days/times to chat.

Thanks,

Tony