The application I want to deploy behind the reverse proxy is in the
E:\programming\visual_studio_2017\Projects\currency_converter\x64\Release
directory on my computer, and I got a free subdomain from
https://www.subdomain.com which forwards to my external IP address which I got
from searching "my ip" in my browser.  The URL for it is
https://dragonscurrencyconv.com.nu.  Right now it won't get to the app at all
because although I've set up port forwarding, my app still can't talk to the
Internet publicly.  I want to try setting up a reverse proxy again.

The front-end JavaScript code in my app sends a GET request to the server code
I wrote in C++ that asks for the currency API access key so it can use it to
get the list of currencies.  The path URI for the access key is
"/?q=accesskey".  I want to configure this on the ProxyPass as well so that
it'd route to reverse proxy server correctly.  Right now my reverse proxy
configuration looks like this:

"
<Directory
"E:/programming/visual_studio_2017/Projects/currency_converter/x64/Release">
Options All​
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks​
    AllowOverride None​
    Require all granted​
</Directory>​
​
<VirtualHost *:8000>​
    ServerAdmin osmanzaki...@hotmail.com​
    ServerName dragonscurrencyconv.com.nu​
ServerAlias www.dragonscurrencyconv.com.nu​
    ErrorLog "logs/dragonscurrencyconv.com.nu-error.log"​
    CustomLog "logs/dragonscurrencyconv.com.nu-access.log" common​
</VirtualHost>​
​
ProxyPass "/"
"E:/programming/visual_studio_2017/Projects/currency_converter/x64/Release"​
ProxyPass "/?q=accesskey"
"

Should I put the same path as for the first ProxyPass directive, for the "/"
route, for the accesskey route as well, or is that one also wrong?  What would
the correct one be if so?  My app's source code is all on GitHub, here:
https://github.com/DragonOsman/currency_converter.  Any help would be
appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
[https://avatars0.githubusercontent.com/u/18173932?s=400&v=4]<https://github.com/DragonOsman/currency_converter>

GitHub - DragonOsman/currency_converter: Application for Computer Science
course<https://github.com/DragonOsman/currency_converter>
Google Maps + Currency Converter Web Application. Application for Computer
Science course. This is a currency converter web application with the frontend
and a backend.
github.com