I am runnning Apache HTTP2.4.34 (built from source on RHEL6.10).

RequestReadTimeout is being set at the Server level:
RequestReadTimeout         header=5-10,MinRate=500 body=5-20,MinRate=500

I'm attempting to override RequestReadTimeout for a VirtualHost, I have
tried completely de-restricting it inside the VirutalHost with:
RequestReadTimeout header=0 body=0
and have also tried upping the body restriction in the VirutalHost:
RequestReadTimeout         header=5-10,MinRate=500 body=5-120,MinRate=500

Neither of these changes is working as I'd expected, and file uploads are
still timing out (408 response), after the twenty seconds specified at the
Server level. Increasing the value at the server level, causes it to work.

I've read the apache doc
https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/mod_reqtimeout.html , and thought
that this should work. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul