Hi Team,

While building apache 2.4.39 using CMake command, I face below issue

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:761 (ADD_LIBRARY):
  Cannot find source file:

    modules/http2/h2_ngn_shed.c

  Tried extensions .c .C .c++ .cc .cpp .cxx .m .M .mm .h .hh .h++ .hm .hpp
  .hxx .in .txx

CMake Error: CMake can not determine linker language for target: mod_http2
CMake Error: Cannot determine link language for target "mod_http2".
CMake Error:
  Error evaluating generator expression:

    $<TARGET_PDB_FILE:mod_http2>

  TARGET_PDB_FILE is not supported by the target linker.

Can someone please help me to fix the issue, since it contains critical
security fix and I need to incorporate the changes.

Thanks and Regards,
Rajendra Rathore
9922701491