> Date: Friday, October 25, 2019 20:37:49 +0530
> From: Tapas Mishra <mightydre...@gmail.com>
>
> Hello,
> I am getting bounce message , what should I do?.
> ----------------
> Thanks

> Messages to you from the users mailing list seem to
> have been bouncing. I've attached a copy of the first bounce
> message I received.

This is a list configuration issue over which you have no control.

This list needs to be configured to handle DMARC properly.

Because the list doesn't do DMARC rewriting you may miss list
messages from people sending from p=reject domains, but won't
actually get kicked off the list because these bounce-check messages
will get delivered to you.