Hi,

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 10:49 PM bapt x <baptx...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to have the same functionality as the directive
> DenyAllButCloudflare from mod_cloudflare when using mod_remoteip?
> I would like to block access to users who try to bypass Cloudflare reverse
> proxy (e.g. accessing my web server directly by guessing the IP address). It
> looks like iptables is not a solution since I still want to host some
> websites without Cloudflare.

I did not try, but possibly a mix of mod_remoteip and mod_rewrite like this:

  RemoteIPHeader CF-Connecting-IP
  RemoteIPTrustedProxyList /path/to/proxies.list
  RewriteEngine on
  RewriteCond expr "%{REMOTE_ADDR} != %{CONN_REMOTE_ADDR}"
  RewriteRule ^ - [F]

With "proxies.list" containing the same list as mod_cloudflare's ([1]).

Hth,
Yann.

[1]
https://github.com/cloudflare/mod_cloudflare/blob/master/mod_cloudflare.c#L44