-------- Original message --------From: Tom Browder <tom.brow...@gmail.com>
Date: 6/17/20  8:06 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: users@httpd.apache.org Subject:
[users@httpd] Let's Encrypt (LE) and port 80 Before LE came along, I tightened
my single server down to redirect http to https. With LE I've been using the
cert generation method where I stop Apache, create the required certs with a
Raku program, and restart Apache.Now with my new Apache 2.4.43 I'm ready to
automate the process. Is there any way to allow port 80 access but only from an
LE server?The only time that would be needed, as far as I know, is when I first
add a new domain and it obviously would not have a cert yet.Thanks.Best
regards,-Tom