Depends on not ’smarter thinking’ but 'out of the box' thinking… I can block a
few hundred thousand IP’s with just THREE characters ! Not boasting but I have
half of China and Russia blocked if not 3/4 with less than 30 characters… So I
suggest (with the aid of the 'GREP' command) to ascertain which countries you
won’t deal with and block whole IP blocks or domain suffixes…. ONE possible
solution and a LOT less work :) Anyone blocked can ALWAYS email me if they are
a genuine customer and ask WHY they are blocked if they feel it’s a wrong
decision, 99.99% don’t because MOST bad IP requests are automated, so no loss
there….

Angel
Scotland.