On 10/12/2020 9:09 AM, Jason Long wrote:
Thank you.
I want when a user enter my server IP address in his\her browser then it forward to
"https://mywebsite.com";.

Most users will not enter an IP address, but rather a domain name. For those that enter a domain name (https://mywebstie.com) first DNS is involved to resolve the domain name to an IP address.

For the most part, along with possible forward or reverse proxies... the client browser is then in communication with your mywebsite.com web server using SSL over the http protocol.

Jim

On Monday, October 12, 2020, 12:14:31 PM GMT+3:30, Antony Stone